SENTRY Gunnar Pistol Double Mag Pouch (10mm/.45)
SENTRY manufactures a complete line of handgun and rifle magazine pouches. Constructed from multiple layers of high strength Nylon laminate which is laser cut to prevent the material from fraying over time with high use. The unique space saving design eliminates seam tape resulting in a slimmer profile to optimize space on your tactical belt or vest.
The Versatile Mounting Platform consists of two components to provide ultimate configurability to meet mission demands:
- Patent pending 1080-2 mounting system on the front of each pouch provides a secure attachment point for your gear allowing end users to stack or nest pouches. This construction method eliminates traditional Molle webbing providing a lower profile, weight reduction and an overall stronger mounting surface.
- The innovate mounting platform on the back of each pouch which allows products to be mounted by three methods.
- SENTRY's integrated laminate straps provide a lightweight, low profile, secure attachments.
- Mounting slots supporting traditional MOLLE / PALS attachment
- Direct to tactical belt via belt slots in either vertical or horizontal orientations.
*Magazines not included
Great Mag Pouches
These are great mag. pouches. I use mine to carry 2 single stack mags for my 1911-frame 10mm pistol. The clever attachment mechanism allows you to attach to a belt or Molle webbing. Elastic retainers hold mags firmly in place.
Not Great but good
Been through a couple companies so far and these fit my 45 mags perfectly. I prefer to use malice clips then the strap that is attached but it works. I probably pick up a couple more. Price is reasonable