Adding superior grip to magazines or tactical grips is as easy as peel and stick. The die-cut, self-adhesive SENTRY Grip Tape is waterproof and highly abrasion resistant. Originally developed to fit into the Hexture™ design pattern of SENTRY™ Hexmag magazines and tactical grip products, it can be used on most any surface where you need additional grip.
Features / Specifications:
- One sheet can cover both sides of a SENTRY™ Hexmag
- Peel and stick and can be easily trimmed to fit with a razor blade
- Grip Tape is die-cut in full hexagons
- Clean the surface of the magazine or accessory with a lint free cloth and rubbing alcohol or similar before applying
- Once applied, lightly heat the Grip Tape to the temperature of a warm cup of coffee with a heat gun or hair dryer to set the adhesive
- Do not heat over 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- if you want to completely cover the magazine you will need to cut the hexagons down to match the pattern on the magazine
I LOVE the mags, and the grip tape; BUT, I ordered 2 mags and 2 packs of grip tape. I received the mags but only 1 pack of grips. Not a huge deal.
Grip tape improves the grip on the mags. Only issue is that it keep popping up on the hex with a slope. Other than that it works great.
HexMag grips are for more than you think. I use a battery case for my phone, but it’s smooth and easy to drop (but is still more sturdy than another brand with a “grippy” case!). Read about HexMag online, watched a YouTube video and was convinced. I have a second case as a back up and bought an extra pack of HexMag grip tape. The grip tape I have is still sticking, after six months, and I only applied it where my palm grips the case. The tape is thin, but sturdy, just what I need. I have a second pack, ready to go, so I highly recommend it.
Great product , was exactly how they described on the site. Would definitely order from them again in future!!
The product works great! Unfortunately I only give it 3 stars because the discription of the product says 1 sheet covers both sides. It does not. I bought 3 sheets to do 6 mags in a random pattern and still had to order more. If I had known, I would have only paid shipping once not twice.
Purchased these to add to extra grip and a little distinction.. Received these super fast.. Cleaned the magazine with alcohol.... Dried... Then applied.. Heated without a hair dryer to heat up the glue good.. Pretty straight forward and easy to apply... Gives extra grip.. And a little more distinction on the magazine
Perfect exactly what I expected and more. I didn't expect the grip tape to be that flexible when applied to the contours of the 20 round hexmag 308 magazines.