SENTRY BP-2000™ Powder is a unique dry lubricant for trigger jobs, fine-tuning feed ramps, bores, bolts and slides. Made for the enthusiast, competitor, and gunsmiths needing maximum lubricity. Made from pure powdered sub-micron, passivated molybdenum disulfide with natural micro-bonding to metal. Works on all types of metal.
SENTRY BP-2000™ Powder Features:
- Reduces coefficient of friction, smooths and lightens trigger pulls. Works great on sears and trigger bows.
- When used in combination with SENTRY SMOOTH-KOTE™, friction is reduced by as much as an additional 20%, compared to oiled surfaces.
- Eliminates trigger creep for a crisp release and reset
- Aids barrel break in by reducing the number of rounds needed for the break in process
- Oil-free and dry surfaces are non-stick – clean by brushing off and re-lubing